Post your Picture of the day

ramrod looks good as ever. whats parsons mt? is it tagged or did you have to trailer it out there?
The bike trails that's inbetween abbeville and greenwood is parsons mountain and curltail.

You could have probably made it down to curltail from your house though without getting caught. I've ridden my 4wheeler down those roads many a time from my folks house.

The bike trails that's inbetween abbeville and greenwood is parsons mountain and curltail.

You could have probably made it down to curltail from your house though without getting caught. I've ridden my 4wheeler down those roads many a time from my folks house.

Is curltail over where Samuel lives?

Yeah Brooks I towed out there. The first pics were taken right at the Midway gate and the others were on the bridge a few miles past that. Inbetween Midway and Parson's Mountain trails.

01tj

Is curltail over where Samuel lives?

Yeah Brooks I towed out there. The first pics were taken right at the Midway gate and the others were on the bridge a few miles past that. Inbetween Midway and Parson's Mountain trails.
Curtail is Midway.

found this picture on my phone from the toys 4 tots ride, this is the old road, but the pond has taken over that section now.

2013112314.jpg

my phone was too slow to take a quick picture, it was well over his 35" boggers at the bottom.