Post your Picture of the day

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Have you seen the "extra" tolerances Chevy tailgates have? You can practically stick two fingers between the gate and the bed sides...
OK, I am a Ford fan. But even with that, I don't put much into those promotional videos. They will do everything they can to make the competition look bad. Like Tripp pointed out. The fact that the gaps are bigger around the tailgate doesn't make the truck better. And of course they will never show the techs ahead of time jamming shims in the ford to make sure it has no give. Yes the Chevy is stiffer, but I'm sure Ford can come up with just as compelling of a video in the other direction. Also just as full of crap.

The newer trucks are all so competitive it's hard to say which is better. I am still leary of all this emissions garbage though. The new trucks don't have enough miles on them to see if they are going to last yet...

Hands down anything 2011 back Chevrolet takes the cake. If you disagree you are not well informed. Buy a Ford, save $4-6K for engine issues. Buy a Dodge, your dash falls into your transmission and they both crap out about 100K.

Y'all need to check out the Ecoboost Torture test promo on YouTube. It makes me want one. It's about 20 minutes. Very entertaining if nothing else.
Wore out multiple sets of trailer tires going around the track...
See the thing is I did some towing with a friends Ecoboost and while it pulled like a champ the tranny just didn't seem to have it's act together. Then again it could have also been i had been spoiled with 1,000 + ft.lbs. of diesel torque.

I have a French drain system with two sumps. The sumps are pumping but water is diverting somewhere for some reason. Gonna have to get dirty and find out. It's coming thru a cinder block wall where one of the pipes that collects water to send to the pump is buried