Post your Picture of the day

Thanks guys, finally got it looking good and running good with the new fuel injection. Next up will be gearing. The np205 and 4.11's aint cutting it. Still deciding what to do, but I have an np435 4-speed just sitting on the shelf at home and that 6.62 first gear is sounding pretty good.

That's what I mean. The 43 SX is about 3 in" taller than my 42 Irok so a 40 SX would be around the same size. And maybe not be so dang heavy. Here's to hoping.

Still going to run the 37" Iroks I have now, but I needed the 8 lug pattern for the tons I'm working on. Next set of tires after I wear these out will be a 40" something sticky

Matt, guy on Hardline posted them for $1350. They are a little older (Allied Rockathons instead of Raceline Monsters) but the same wheel either way and they have never been run. I was looking at about the same price (maybe $100 or so less) to get a new set of cast Racelines so I said screw it and pulled the trigger. I'm going to use the aluminum rings off my current wheels and sell the 5lug wheels with the brand new steel rings. Now I just need to get to work and finish the axles.

Hell yea man! I'd love to have the Forged wheels. Every time I decide to do something stupid which is a few times per ride I think of how easy the centers break out of the cast wheels.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389298701.943288.jpg
Got some new tars for the jeep. The old tires and wheels may be for sale next week if anyone is interested. Got a buddy wantin me to hold the tires till next week for him.