Post your Picture of the day

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I looked at the thread, I still don't understand how you get air into the actual tire since the motorcycle tire covers the valve stems. Must be missing something.

Lynches Woods.jpg

Went to Lynches Woods Friday to mountainbike. Put in 6 miles. That place is so much different than the other trails around here, its so much slower and tighter, not many high speed runs.

Also here's some picture of my uncles truck on 15 and school bus. She digs real nice actually. Only problems we ran into was the nut backing off on the output flange on the t case, and his tires burped air a few times cause I think we were running the tires a little bit too low, but those cut tsls surprised me on how well they dug in the rocks this weekend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353245452.999508.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353245477.023023.jpg

01tj

did he twist the tube on the rock jock? I'm not sure I know whats going on in that picture other than a torch being used, some big fawkin tools sitting around, and flexing the duramax out...
Yeah he did. Its only held in by 5 set screws and when the one link let loose on cable hill it spun the axle tube. So they were using that to hold it steady and rotate it 18 degrees.