Post your Picture of the day

They look pretty good. The one I saw on Durhams old rig is a TJ. I hate how tight it is in my TJ with a bikini top, so this would give more room.
i agree, the normal half cabs are pretty small. this would be nice, I have just never seen one on a TJ before.

I've been running the laser at work since Thursday afternoon cutting these holes in these legs of something we build (I can't remember what it is exactly)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352150975.332282.jpg

I load the jig press start let it cut its 4 holes, 2 on each leg and then flip them over and press start again and it does it to other side. Well I didn't feel it was that bad doing it and so repetitive except having to walk over to press start so much was super annoying and drove me crazy. I bitched enough about it they pulled out this ole gal to make it easier to push start....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352151141.944812.jpg

It's amazing how much more I got done today not having to walk 8ft over ever 20 seconds to push a button.

I've been running the laser at work since Thursday afternoon cutting these holes in these legs of something we build (I can't remember what it is exactly)
View attachment 2090

I load the jig press start let it cut its 4 holes, 2 on each leg and then flip them over and press start again and it does it to other side. Well I didn't feel it was that bad doing it and so repetitive except having to walk over to press start so much was super annoying and drove me crazy. I bitched enough about it they pulled out this ole gal to make it easier to push start....
View attachment 2091

It's amazing how much more I got done today not having to walk 8ft over ever 20 seconds to push a button.
go go gadget extendo button

rolled up chad's 40 inch iroc to my jeep. why do big tires look so good :shaking: if i have the money and come across a good deal on 37's i dont know how i'm going to be able to say no.

2904F080-6332-4975-B4FC-B2F572824591-1427-000000E4D2568253.jpg