Post your Picture of the day

SumbitchsaidBAP!!!
hahaha pretty much. i was going up a small ledge on the way leaving daniel going to rocky mountain loop trail to pack up camp. and then did a small little obstacle, and started turning around to leave and the jeep started making noise. then it bound up going forward, but would let me go in reverse. so i figured it was some missing teeth. so we pulled the shafts out and rolled on home.

Last edited:
hahaha pretty much. i was going up a small ledge on the way leaving daniel going to rocky mountain loop trail to pack up camp. and then did a small little obstacle, and started turning around to leave and the jeep started making noise. then it bound up going forward, but would let me go in reverse. so i figured it was some missing teeth. so we pulled the shafts out and rolled on home.
were those new gears?

No that housing was wheeled on 35s and the guy claimed he never broke a 30 shaft which I believe cause those shafts looked fine. And the guy said he only wheeled 3 times on it too. I imagine it broke cause I'm not locked in the rear and it was doing all the work pullin me up obstacles. Idk Fawk a Dana 30

after pulling the shafts I hope you left the outer stub in the unit bearing.......:eeek: