Post your Picture of the day

01tj

Last night went to Piedmont Chrysler in Anderson. Some girls I went with know the sales manager so I was going to get to drive it. I was told it had a 5.7 Hemi in it, but it had a 3.6 in it. I lost interest then. It's a nice AEV JK, but I don't know about 65,000 dollars nice.
View attachment 1951

Aev beadlocks are the biggest POS i have ever seen..i wouldnt spend a dollar on there stuff...all the bolts were stripping out using a torque wrench

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

some flat biller's parents will buy it for him, he will cover it in guy harvy, salt life, and costa del mar stickers, blast lil' wayne and Jason Aldean out of the speakers, and park it at his frat house in Clemson.. Just a fact of life.. You should have set it on fire and saved the Jeep from the embarassment...

some flat biller's parents will buy it for him, he will cover it in guy harvy, salt life, and costa del mar stickers, blast lil' wayne and Jason Aldean out of the speakers, and park it at his frat house in Clemson.. Just a fact of life.. You should have set it on fire and saved the Jeep from the embarassment...
Pretty darn good assessment of the situation!

Thanks.. I often pride myself in hating on flatbillers..... Thats why half of the outdoor products guys like me need are way to freakin expensive... take drake waterfoul gear for instance. some of the best stuff on the market.. but now it has become frat-tastic and a status symbol and i have seen the price double in the past 5 years on that stuff...

They also had some of these Hutchinson Beadlocks on display in the service department.
View attachment 1954
Hutchinson are nice pieces, but the crappy thing about the mopar hutchinsons is that they are the same(ish) width and backspacing as the stock JK moabs. So if you run a 12.5 wide tire, then you better invest in some wheel spacers to run the tires or adapters to maintain the 5x5 pattern on aftermarket axles. Also I think they are more coin than the Hutchinson rock monsters since they carry the "mopar" name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang you got some true hatin skills, as I wasn't aware that there were two distinct categories of flatbillers which vary by geographical location. Kind of like the old east coast vs west coast junk from the 90s with Biggie and Tupac. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk