Post your Picture of the day

Probably cause of theft, a lot of them cars sit in railroad cars for a while before they are shipped, and most of the rail yards are not in the greatest of areas

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Probably cause of theft, a lot of them cars sit in railroad cars for a while before they are shipped, and most of the rail yards are not in the greatest of areas

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's really what I was thinking. I guess when there's an up charge of $2,500 for the "premium" wheels over the "standard" 20"s they can afford to throw away a set of steelies and waste an hour of a tech's time.

I saw this at the Whiskey Road Walmart in Aiken. Now it has been immortalized in Google Maps. baa0070fa9710d8d8c8244ca46b1165f.jpg

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Bought a car today. 64 Nova long roof. 350/350 with a lot of new parts and straight body. Needs some tlc in some aspects but it's a blast.
8f2aa89ab04fd7684654961f4ac3cbc0.jpg
857d2865d15f7be9056585201d284d47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha no the guys I worked with in Atlanta always called 50s-60s wagons long roofs. I've always been a fan of wagons and it was easier for me to pitch the idea to Melissa that we could all fit into it over a coupe.

I've got to ditch the cowl hood, not my style. I'd like to put the rear bumper back on it as well. Overall I'm hoping to replace some small things around it and finish the interior in it and lower it with maybe some type of 17s. Probably rewire it too since it has the original wiring in it but it's pretty clean. I've only driven it home and around town for a little bit but it may need either a gear change or something with overdrive swapped in, guy I bought it from says it likes to scream over 65, but she's a cruiser.

I'd love to put the trim and maybe roof rack on it If I could find it but people usually want a lot for those type pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I went to drive it last week and had it idleing in the driveway to warm up, came outside and noticed gas dripping from a leaking fitting. I just shut it off and jumped in another vehicle. Didn't pull it into gear.

I got lucky it hit were it did, if it would have missed that planter/tree, it could have ended up a mile down the road..

Looks like you got lucky and skated by the tree. Did you just forget to put it in gear?

Yeah, I went to drive it last week and had it idleing in the driveway to warm up, came outside and noticed gas dripping from a leaking fitting. I just shut it off and jumped in another vehicle. Didn't pull it into gear.

I got lucky it hit were it did, if it would have missed that planter/tree, it could have ended up a mile down the road..
That would have been no bueno...

Did it tear anything up other than the planter around the tree?

Not that i can tell.. Im surprised the tires still had air in them... Cant kill those 10 yr old BFGs....

Its crazy, I wanted the footage and you could see it roll like a inch at a time over a couple hours.

That would have been no bueno...

Did it tear anything up other than the planter around the tree?