Post your Picture of the day

As we pulled in I saw someone pissing on the trailer and another dude laid out in the parking lot drinking beer. I saw the roofline on his buggy and the Clemson paw on his truck and thought immediately it had to be him.

Didn't end up running into him next morning and had to get my pregnant wife to bed that night or I would have gone and talked to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's quality. There is a Porsche 944 that lives close to me in Greenville that is done up in graffiti like that that looks kind of cool

Stopped by buffalo trace on my way home yesterday. As soon as you step out the car, it smells like the most pleasant bottle of bourbon hits you in the face. Cool place, wish we'd had gotten to do a tour but I settled for a tasting and a bottle of eagle rare instead.

Heard a guy ask one of the workers if he could get his hands on a bottle of pappy van winkle there and the lady laughed at him.

I saw this on the side of the trail in the Jim Timmerman WMA yesterday. 4d43f4e0327c131850068e2265f7bed5.jpg

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Today was the first time I've aired down and really wheeled this thing since the 35s. I'm so impressed with how stable it feels.

20160924_104303_zpsml0vsmwp.jpg

20160924_104328_zpsulbyycj0.jpg

20160924_104344_zpsmuheee9x.jpg

The tires got well acquainted with the fenders though...