Post your Picture of the day

Sell it and get a 3rd generation runner, so much mo betta
I've been keeping my eye out for a 99-00 limited to replace my Tacoma. I looked at a few 4th gens, I like them but damn you can scoop a 3rd gen in good condition for nothing.

Would you steer away from a 01-02? I know they don't have locker available and supposedly sit lower factory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only issue I've seen with 01-02 is brake issues because of the crazy abs pump for the atrac. I wouldn't necessarily steer away from them, I'd just have it in mind for the budget.

My buddy had his 04 4th gen with the V8 on the trail. For light trail riding, it is super nice. The Traction control worked seamlessly. Coupled with a set of new (stock size) AT tires, it was a beast on a trail everyone said we needed 33s for. Oh and for a vehicle with 230k on the clock, it was in very nice shape.

Looking at my schedule, I'm planning a few more trips before the end of the year. I'm thinking I'll take the plunge on a new set of tires as I don't think I'll be switching vehicles between now and then. Also there is an opportunity to use my personal vehicles more for work soon. So if I start using the 4Runner for those trips, then the $$$ make a bit more sense.

Fleetwood Neon. I would love to be able to find one of thosw.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Fleetwood Neon. I would love to be able to find one of thosw.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
I went to PA a few years ago to get this one. It's a 2006 that never sold.

They are perfect for 2 people in the main bed or 1 in main bed and 1 on couch bed. Beyond that it gets pretty crowded. Not sure how it's hoing to work for all 4 of us, but for now it's just me and Noram