Post your Picture of the day

I personally like Idaho. A few months ago a woman from the Idaho site was down here and said if I wanted to, I could try to get a three month detail to there. Then I found out that employees have to take a bus ride taking in excess of 1 hour to get to work there. Lots and Lots of public land up there, enough that you can overland, hunt, fish or whatever you want for seemingly an eternity.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yeah those are ok. I typically end up with the Chebby version.
It's a loaner from the Buick/GMC dealer. Truck is in to fix the driver alert system.

Ok? I thought it was ok until I got to work and looked at the window sticker. MSRP is $40,625 for that piece of crap. It has nice finishes and features, but it should cost half that.

Ok? I thought it was ok until I got to work and looked at the window sticker. MSRP is $40,625 for that piece of crap. It has nice finishes and features, but it should cost half that.
Yeah I don't get vehicle prices anymore. I don't see why people pay nearly $50k for an almost-SUV. My small little crap-car was nearly $20k...and apparently that is a "good deal".

I use to see him driving that around Clemson all the time. Didn't realize he worked there.

Learning to make this thing run today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my boys is in Machine tool class and a senior at Hartsville HS. They have a dual enrollment program with Florence Darlington Tech. He's really excited by it. They have some CNC machines but I don't think they are anything like that...... I'd love to see a Moog on the trail. That is a Moog isn't it?

One of my boys is in Machine tool class and a senior at Hartsville HS. They have a dual enrollment program with Florence Darlington Tech. He's really excited by it. They have some CNC machines but I don't think they are anything like that...... I'd love to see a Moog on the trail. That is a Moog isn't it?
Mog? yeah its like a 60s model i think.