Post your Picture of the day

I helped my father do all of his interior on his 66 Mustang, it wasn't difficult (pre made skins) but just time consuming.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Agreed. Same deal here with the pre-made covers. These covers are a bit rougher to get on since it has the extra thick foam and all now. Makes fitment extremely tight. The stock ones tend to have a ton of left overs to help you get them on.

Agreed. Same deal here with the pre-made covers. These covers are a bit rougher to get on since it has the extra thick foam and all now. Makes fitment extremely tight. The stock ones tend to have a ton of left overs to help you get them on.
Yeah, same with his, they were a leather/vinyl the sun warming then made all the difference in the world. Hog rings are a interesting attachment method.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know this is the picture thread but it sort of applies to what you are talking about. Sort of... I have an old 3 wheeler in Aiken and the seat cover is toast. I see the covers on eBay all the time for reasonable cost. However my pan foam is about gone. Full seats are not cheap. Can the pan be re-foamed? What kind of shop does that or where would I look search for getting it done?

I'd go find some foam that matches the density and patch the worn spots, and put the cover on yourself. Or any interior shop would do the same. I'd guess around $100

Never done a ATV seat, but I imagine they are probably just held by the seat cover. The foam is probably molded to the frame is what I mean. I would think if you replaced just sections you could glue in what you replaced to hold it in place while the new cover is going on.

My mom and her boyfriend caught the itch, they had been looking for the last 2 months.

d4da8e2f17144715c79b4f53bba5f893.jpg

Loaded with every option 2014 rubicon with 26k miles for 29k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk