Post your Picture of the day

Since I couldn't make it to Uwharrie this weekend, some guys I know in the Augusta area and myself spent a few hours in the Crackerneck WMA near Jackson, SC on Saturday.

IMG_1096_zpsdyzt36rr.jpg

IMG_1049_zpsgahuqlbw.jpg

IMG_1067_zpsxabhmgkm.jpg

Last edited:
It is very diverse. Access is restrictive so it is pretty much unspoiled.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

It is open Saturdays in May then it closes up again until September-October. It is South of Jackson, about 1.5 hours away from central Columbia. Do you think anyone might be interested? I can talk about it tomorrow night.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

The gf decided to get sassy with me last week about driving off road. So on Saturday, right before we hit the fun part, I called her bluff and put her in the drivers seat. She did pretty good considering its a crappy old 4Runner with open diffs and bald street tires. However there was a Gen 4 4Runner behind us and a 100 series cruiser. The ATRAC on the Gen 4 was pretty nice but the rear locker on the 100 series made it all look too easy. In comparison, my Gen 2 had to claw its way up.

25331932483_d2bb742f4d.jpg 2016-03-21_09-56-41 by Max Thomason, on Flickr

The gf decided to get sassy with me last week about driving off road. So on Saturday, right before we hit the fun part, I called her bluff and put her in the drivers seat. She did pretty good considering its a crappy old 4Runner with open diffs and bald street tires. However there was a Gen 4 4Runner behind us and a 100 series cruiser. The ATRAC on the Gen 4 was pretty nice but the rear locker on the 100 series made it all look too easy. In comparison, my Gen 2 had to claw its way up.

25331932483_d2bb742f4d.jpg 2016-03-21_09-56-41 by Max Thomason, on Flickr
Saw the pics on Facebook, looked like a good trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the one near Dulles Airport. I never made it to that one yet.