Post your Picture of the day

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Truck is 6 months old and I finally got around to getting the bed sprayed.

Before: 20160307_211319_zpspun0bbee.jpg

After: 20160308_163314_zps3c0smpj9.jpg

When I get back in town I'll have 2 Undercover Swing Cases to install.

I was told it is actually better to wait so the bed has some wear on it. Supposed to help them bond the liner to the paint. It looks good. What liner did you go with?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I was told it is actually better to wait so the bed has some wear on it. Supposed to help them bond the liner to the paint. It looks good. What liner did you go with?
It's Rhino. There are some flaws in it that are obvious from the side. They offered peeling out the center section and respraying or a discount. I took the discount.

Played with some Lumber this weekend...
Bought a Dewalt 13 inch planer and horriable freight dust collector last weekend, to build the fiancee a shoe rack..

Made some progress on the **REQUIRED** shoe rack.

Its nothing too fancy, but im getting some practice...All of the lumber except the 4 side risers was cut and milled from cheap 2x4 yellow pine.
The risers were some "recycled" pallet boards off of a red oak pallet we received a piece of equipment on cut and milled.

1217772410.jpg

1244332410.jpg

Now I just need a Joiner.

Worked the safety advisor/robot inspector role for the FIRST robotics competition up in Virginia again this past weekend. No robots were lanched out of the game floor this time fortunately. :shaking: