Post your Picture of the day

I almost **** myself when I saw it laughing so hard. It was for a roller support for a conduit bender, I told them to just cut the other parts to make a life size replica but we don't have sheets big enough. That tab took up almost an entire sheet of 5x10 1/4".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it is. Wish I had some pics of the EB Todd was building when he was at Tumblin. Supercharged Coyote 5.0 and Ford 6 speed auto, Atlas, Cantilever rear and linked up front on Kings. Was a bad mofo. There is a video somewhere of it being dyno'd. It still is not finished though.

As a reference to the build quality. He told me this week that truck had 8K in stainless an fittings on it. JEEZEEEE!!!

Yeah. Todd got it to that point before he left Tumblin. It hadn't been tuned yet though. They were waiting on something to control the trans. I don't think it's finished yet either.

Where's tumblin auto?

Saw they built some raptor bronco too on there YouTube.

Laurens. Todd did that one too. lol.

It has complete Raptor interior grafted into the Eddie Baur Bronco. They actually bought two Raptor trucks to make it IIRC. I know he actually had to use the firewall from the raptor and put it into the Bronco. That thing has a hidden internal cage also. It's a very slick unit.

I love when guys with cool toys use them... This is frigging impressive...

Dont mind me...just making some simple parts during break...

20150106_190342.jpg
I dont like doing repetitive work, so i could never be a machinist for a living, but i get to play around enough at work with a mill and a couple lathes doing low number things im working on and its almost therapeutic to me. Alot of fun just doing cool **** from chunks of metal.

Laurens. Todd did that one too. lol.

It has complete Raptor interior grafted into the Eddie Baur Bronco. They actually bought two Raptor trucks to make it IIRC. I know he actually had to use the firewall from the raptor and put it into the Bronco. That thing has a hidden internal cage also. It's a very slick unit.
Damn thats crazy. He does some badass work. Thats the guy with the white dually cummins right? He have his own shop now building cars?

Yeah. That's him. He is doing his own thing now.

He's got a 69 coming in next week he bought for a customer off of an insurance auction. It will be a repair and get back like it was kinda job. It is freakin sick! I will post some pics of it. LS, with twins....giggity....

They got to tour the place a little. Said you use to just walk in and look at everything but ever since they started the show the insurance ppl flipped out so they had to sneak in before they were open to snag some pics. Posted it on Instagram and tagged them in it a week or so before the show aired and had a bunch of ppl commenting on it.