Post your Picture of the day

I've watched a couple episodes of Extreme RV showing these being built. Surely they have some kind of assist feature to get the spare tire down. I can see someone getting crushed by that heavy tire and wheel trying to man-handle it down while standing on the hitch basket.

Hadn't been inside a game in 6 or 7 years probably, tailgated a lot but haven't gone inside in forever. Guy I work with who does sales at my company is head of the security on the field and hooked me and another guy I work with up with sideline passes. Hell of a time. We stayed on the north side usually somewhere between 20yd line and the end zone. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445245214.844287.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445245231.689401.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445245245.410084.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445245259.761401.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445245271.713140.jpg

Death Valley is known for being loud, standing on the field it's almost hard to concentrate with how loud it actually is down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hadn't been inside a game in 6 or 7 years probably, tailgated a lot but haven't gone inside in forever. Guy I work with who does sales at my company is head of the security on the field and hooked me and another guy I work with up with sideline passes. Hell of a time. We stayed on the north side usually somewhere between 20yd line and the end zone. View attachment 7274
View attachment 7275
View attachment 7276
View attachment 7277
View attachment 7278

Death Valley is known for being loud, standing on the field it's almost hard to concentrate with how loud it actually is down there.

Thats awesome steve. Imagine trying to call an audible to your receiver on the field... I feel like it would be impossible.

Hadn't been inside a game in 6 or 7 years probably, tailgated a lot but haven't gone inside in forever. Guy I work with who does sales at my company is head of the security on the field and hooked me and another guy I work with up with sideline passes. Hell of a time. We stayed on the north side usually somewhere between 20yd line and the end zone. View attachment 7274
View attachment 7275
View attachment 7276
View attachment 7277
View attachment 7278

Yeah I miss my press pass from time to time. Best seat in the house. Also the ear plugs were awesome since the sound vibrating my entire body was enough.

I see why opponents are intimidated about Death Valley. It is way louder down there then I ever thought.

Lights out was badass. My phone wouldn't let me take any pictures when that was happening so I was trying to delete stuff to make room. A pano would have been cool of the home side with all the lights.

I see why opponents are intimidated about Death Valley. It is way louder down there then I ever thought.

Lights out was badass. My phone wouldn't let me take any pictures when that was happening so I was trying to delete stuff to make room. A pano would have been cool of the home side with all the lights.

I can't even imagine how loud the Notre Dame game was if you say it was that loud this weekend.

The loudest game I think I have ever been to was BC in 2007. When Matt freakin Ryan dropped that bomb to seal the deal. That drive was insanely loud. Really the whole game. I think the ACC division rode on that game.

I didn't pay attention to the decibels very much but know it hit over 107 frequently. My buddy said last week he saw 113 so I'm sure notre dame was ridiculous.