Post your Picture of the day

Yeah. I only cleaned the tag off enough to see the brand. Once I pick it up I'll be able to share some more info. A guy I follow on instagram got one like it a while back. I think he said it was mid-late 40s. It's nearly 6' long. I'm excited as I got a killer deal on it. About what it would have cost me to get a new HF 4x6 kind of deal.

Who makes it?

Looks like a good saw. I use a lot of old equipment daily and it beats all the new tools we have. They truly did make them to be ran 24/7 and abused. Now everything has to be tweaked all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tag says Wells. Wellsaw is the current company. I believe it's a model 8 but I'll confirm once I get it home tomorrow. Looks to be 7x11. I found one listed on eBay for $1200 which made me feel good about the purchase.

Nice, I've got a smaller wellsaw thats a horizontal/vertical at work that works like a champion. Cuts straight as hell when you use it in the vertical position cutting tubing.

YJ Skull

I am not around here much, but I thought I would share this with some folks that would appreciate it. Hanging on the wall of Revolution Pizza at Luquillo Beach, Puerto Rico.

YJ Skull.jpg

While on the topic of RCs here is a new class 1 jeep I just finished. Was running some ats, but I'm thinking about throwing a set of these larger pitbull growlers on it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429723208.461990.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429723161.309192.jpg