Post your Picture of the day

Somehow I trust ratchet straps with a rating more than a piece of 2x4. Maybe I'm just being an idiot.

Also wasn't it chains? Spencer's dad just kept putting chains on the front axle? Wasn't that it or was that another time?
Yeah, I think there were some chains involved as well. It was when both of his front uppers broke.

what trail was it on? I can't remember where all this happend.
It was back when everyone was on 31s so it had to have been somewhere on 4, 5, or 6. I just remember every trip to Tellico being a blast.
It was on upper 2 in between two of the ledges. It was a first to reverse to first to reverse to first, smokin the tires and bashing the diffs fest, all while someone was running up along side the trail yelling "pure driving skill man, pure driving skill" I can picture like it was yesterday. hahahaha

This rose bush got stuck under my folks house for winter and I pulled it out the other day and the leaves and stem were white from lack of sunlight
#chloroform
#motherfuckingscience
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429238988.185566.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429403102.428779.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429403114.677279.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429403124.926569.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429403134.360655.jpg

Field sent me pics of the finished car today. Glad I got to be a part of it, and think it turned out pretty good. Think it's probably the least liked project I was able to be apart of though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk