Post your Picture of the day

Come on Brooks, never take a picture with the wash bucket in the background and the ground still wet. You're better than this. Tighten up. All you are missing is the hose laying spread out across the ground. What's the interior look like?

Come on Brooks, never take a picture with the wash bucket in the background and the ground still wet. You're better than this. Tighten up. All you are missing is the hose laying spread out across the ground. What's the interior look like?
Haven't had anything shiny in a while. I was just washing off the road grime from the transport truck. I'm taking notes nick.

Damn that's nice. Is that leather Playa?
Heck yes! In all honesty this one fell into our lap, we were looking at sport and Sahara models and this used one popped up with all the bells and whistles for less than a new sport so I jumped on it. Had to wait two weeks for it to arrive from Texas.

Traded a kid at work my old genright tube fenders for an all pro bumper for my truck. Spent Friday evening cutting up the old fenders to retain the inner fenders. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431353248.212528.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431353257.213381.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk