Post your Picture of the day

I remember now it was a nomad. It a 55 to?

What you mean by stretch?

He cut the tubes and swapped them to center up the diff, the original upper shock mounts ripped out the tub so I'm going to have to come up with a crossmember to mount them to. I'm not sure how the hardtops look underneath but it's tight with that 8.8, the diff is wanting to hit the spare tire location.

It's a 56 but were chopping rear fins and putting diff tail lights and headlights with crown Vic molding
View attachment 5341 View attachment 5342

Last edited:
So this is how my afternoon went. Got off at about 12:30. Cruised to the wood to got to the bank, have oil changed in the TJ, and grab lunch. Got almost to the oil change place and.......
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402706009.121188.jpg
Got rear ended by a couple of Jans. Traffic was terrible so I went to pull in the median assuming they would follow. WRONG! They took off. I chased them down and they ended up bailing from the car when I got them stopped. An off duty cop happened to watch it all go down and he followed along. He ended up chasing one down and tackled him. I'm pretty sure they were both charged with a slough of stuff. Simple possession. Leaving the scene. No sc dl. Etc. they were in the guys sisters car who thankfully had insurance.

Jeep didn't look bad but I have a bad feeling the frame is gonna be bent. It's def in for some repair. But I'd say re jeep won for sure.

I am def feeling it though. Getting plowed in the rear of a jeep is no bueno. I imagine I'll go get checked out in the morning. I'm drunk enough now to move. Haha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402706492.306603.jpg

The bumper and hitch are shot. I think the frame may be tweaked. The tub also appears to be tweaked on pass side. I'll get it checked out this coming week.

What. A. Day. !!

All that for lake Murray?? That is a sweet *** boat though... id like to see the fake Ta Ta's I could load up on that down here in Charleston....

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk