Post your Picture of the day

IMO wrapping with bacon is not near as good as cooking it how Wes and I were talking about (loin atleast). You don't get any burn ends when wrapped with bacon and that's my favorite part. Maybe we should have a get together some time and do a little cooking.

IMO wrapping with bacon is not near as good as cooking it how Wes and I were talking about (loin atleast). You don't get any burn ends when wrapped with bacon and that's my favorite part. Maybe we should have a get together some time and do a little cooking.
I was serious about the get together ...beer..food bring the women pool and alot of **** talking

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Drug this out of Dad's basement on Saturday, been there sitting since 1972. Getting it ready for LS swap and trans. Minimal exterior work, vintage air and nice interior......then ride out.

basement2.jpg
basement.jpg
pulling2.jpg
out.jpg
rightrear.jpg
cleaningwindows.jpg

Last edited:
Holy awesome suburban batman. How long has that guy had it? It looks familiar. I swear somebody tried to trade me that thin a few years ago. Harvey will remember

'55. Dad built the burban back in '91. It's got several hundred thousand miles and on its 3rd engine. It was a railroad vehicle originally, thus the yellow paint. 4wd, 2500 chassis with D70 rear true dually.

Drug this out of Dad's basement on Saturday, been there sitting since 1972. Getting it ready for LS swap and trans. Minimal exterior work, vintage air and nice interior......then ride out.

basement.jpg
FYI if you can find a License plate that the year matches date of manufacture you can register it in SC as long as the number isn't in use.

You can get the plates online I forget the website, all the cars we've built have them.

Glad to see you decided to keep it. I think 55 is my favorite year of the tri-fives.

I did some chassis work a few weeks ago to a 56 wagon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402600536.513220.jpg