OSCAR Coverage

What a great weekend. I met a bunch of new people and reconnected with others. I wish I would have mounted up my gopro but it is too late now. I ended up breaking a rear axle shaft ( thank you miller for running it to the welder while I shuttled people and parts). Then I snapped my rear axle retainer twice letting the rear shafts seperate from the diffs. I am guessing there may be a little engine work needed as well.

I have already ordered the power steering setup and found a new motor and trans to upgrade for some more power. The good news is that the suspension worked flawlessly and soaked up everything Harlan had to throw at it.

Clip,
Nice to meet you. I really liked your lil buggy. What was the name of that website for info on those things?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Unloaded and unpacked tonight. Total trip Leesville -> Chapin ->Wilderness Trail -> Evarts -> Chapin -> Leesville was 726.3 miles, 71 gallons, 10.23 mpg. Not bad towing two rigs and all of the stuff we had set up out there. I don't think I will ever go I-26 through Erwin again. We went up I-40 through Cumberland and it was a much easier pull.

The Krawl Off-Road Oscar Challenge Sign at White Tail near the old mining equipment.

phone 687.jpg

The Clemson 4 Wheel Oscar Challenge Sign at the Dairy Hut

phone 690.jpg