OSCAR Coverage

Ronnie told us they were going to do some work to pony hill soon to make it more do-able. Apparently Bubba almost made it but **** out a u-joint wed. Me and Todd had intentions of trying it this go round but the cards were not in our favor. Untill next time...

Yes, we got all of the vendors signs except for Krawl Off-Road, it was stolen saturday during the day. We plan to get them to the vendors soon. You are the only one we cant hand deliver, we gave them out to the vendors that attended and I plan to bring the Southeast Overland Sign to them at their Grand opening April 20th. Will you be in SC anytime soon?
What! LOL that sucks. I was looking forward to getting that thing back here and hanging it up as well! Who the hell stole our sign! LOL...

Looks like you guys had a great trunout and event. Hope everyone made it home safe and sounds like there is some great stories to tell! The pictures look great as well. We hope we can attend next year and be a bigger part of this great event!

Brooks, you did a great job putting this together as well. We dont see this level with the much larger events! Keep up the good work my friend and please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do...

-Jason

What! LOL that sucks. I was looking forward to getting that thing back here and hanging it up as well! Who the hell stole our sign! LOL...

Looks like you guys had a great trunout and event. Hope everyone made it home safe and sounds like there is some great stories to tell! The pictures look great as well. We hope we can attend next year and be a bigger part of this great event!

Brooks, you did a great job putting this together as well. We dont see this level with the much larger events! Keep up the good work my friend and please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do...

-Jason
I have a few OSCAR Stickers left I saved to send to you, I was hoping to get all of the signs back, but you cant stop some people from being stupid. Thanks for the kind words, we'll be back at it again next year for sure!

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
A shot of the Jeep at camp (Wilderness Trails Offroad Park on the way to OSCAR)

WP_20130402_006.jpg

Cruising down one of the roads at Wilderness Trails.

WP_20130402_008.jpg

Shot from the top of the mountain.

WP_20130402_012.jpg

Shot of the OSCAR sticker at the top of the mountain.

WP_20130402_016.jpg

Poser! LOL

WP_20130402_018.jpg

Came over a hill and ended up in a waterway.

WP_20130402_019.jpg

Found a neat little rock garden but we couldn't get in it, the two rocks at the bottom were too big for our vehicles and it got pretty steep at the top to drop in.

WP_20130402_021.jpg

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks and Larry working their way past a really bad washout. Sketchy.

WP_20130402_029.jpg
WP_20130402_031.jpg

Brooks managed to plant both diffs in the dirt.
WP_20130402_034.jpg
WP_20130402_037.jpg

Then he tried to flip it over.
WP_20130402_040.jpg

Then he felt like spraying mud everywhere. I think he thought the entire forest needed to be brown.
WP_20130402_042.jpg

This is what our tires looked like. They packed up quick and would not clean out.
WP_20130402_044.jpg

And a shot of my jeep at camp during sunrise the next morning.
WP_20130403_006.jpg

How was Wilderness ORV park? From what I've seen, it seems to live up to its name!
this is our second time up there, its a lot of fun, and we actually were able to find a few nice truck/jeep sized trails this time. Its a great place to stop on the way to harlan. Thousands of acres to explore.

All of the photos Greg posted above are from Wilderness Trails.

I see your point and I knew that prior to being involved in this, but the rock wasn't winched out of the way or off of the trail...it was simply moved. It's interesting that so many people have such a problem with this but failed to say one word about it while they watched it go down...
what day did this happen? thrus/friday/sat - morn/noon/afternoon?