OSCAR Coverage

i agree with all of that....im just curious that it all a rock with no mud never know how much traction there could be.....i know that big red chevy truggy that ran threw there said he had to turn around at the bottom of the ledge because someone was broken in front of him and he said he could almost get out but he didnt wanna push it so he winched

01tj

But if you did that you'd probably end up digging big holes at the bottom of the ledge and end up screwing up the trail for everyone else...:shaking:
You'd just winch a rock back in those holes and make it easy agian!

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd just winch a rock back in those holes and make it easy agian!
Thats some funny **** right there....trust me u aint gonna have enough time to dig a hole bottom of that ledge...it gonna be line up and one shot it or ur prob going down the mountain

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I wont lie, it was tough. I got about 15hrs in cleanup so far. Its back to satisfactory now although I have to check the trans case as I forgot to locate the vent tube and it was underwater throughout the mude hole which was 40 " deep.

Ummmmmmmmm. Gotta love mud. I thought mine was clean before I pulled it in the shop. I was wrong

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

I don't think getting around the tree would be the hard part. It's climbing that ledge you drop down when you first pull in. Usually gravity is on your side dropping in if your on your cage. Going back up I just don't think you could get the bump you need to get out.
My buddy Jake drove his Jeep through backwards last year no problem. Most normal people/vehicles probably wouldn't make that climb out w/o a winch though. I guess someone had been trying because there was a bunch of rocks stacked at the bottom of the entrance drop when I went through last weekend. I was expecting the usual drop in and it hit the bottom of the ledge super smooth instead. lol

There have been rocks stacked there several times I have been in there. I figured it was pussies scared of the drop

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper