OSCAR-9 April 23-25, 2021

Replaced battery and starter, lubed driveshafts and TREs, packed wheel bearings, replaced the heims on my ram, took out the backseat, and changed the oil last night.

I also realized I don’t have a crappy top to run for this weekend. I think I got rid of all my TJ bikini tops. Anyone have a TJ bikini top or LJ frameless top they want to get rid of?

View attachment 21528 [/QUOTE
I have a bikini top in storage if you are interested might could send it with one of the greenwood guys.

Also, Lets discuss a Time for the Wrong way challenge and the Lions Den Challenge.

I think in the past it has been something like 3PM Friday for Wrong Way and 2pm Saturday for Lions Den.

Also, Lets discuss a Time for the Wrong way challenge and the Lions Den Challenge.

I think in the past it has been something like 3PM Friday for Wrong Way and 2pm Saturday for Lions Den.

Late afternoon sounds good for Wrong Way. I would actually push it a touch later. My intentions are to run most everything I look forward to on Friday while its nice. I would rather not do Mason Jar in the pouring rain...That turns into a throttle fest!

Late afternoon sounds good for Wrong Way. I would actually push it a touch later. My intentions are to run most everything I look forward to on Friday while its nice. I would rather not do Mason Jar in the pouring rain...That turns into a throttle fest!
Alright, so Wrong Way challenge on Lower Rock Garden at 4PM friday?

People will be hanging out and grouping up in the Putney campground. Jump in a group going to pinball, rail bed, fish fossil, lower rock garden, Killing time. Those are all fun trails and right along the main trail where you can run them or watch.
What time are the groups going out?? Friday morning... 😎...I’m ready to ride!!!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Where and what time are we grouping up and getting shirts?
Just go to the Putney campground as soon as you can this morning and get in a group. Brooks will have the packets but he's changing cabins this morning so I don't know when he'll be set up. Plan is to be at Pappy's cabin this evening and tomorrow morning. Usually hanging out on porch with the packets.