OSCAR-9 April 23-25, 2021

Only apple weather shows it I think. Everything else says flurries. Sure hope that 1/2" of rain comes after we leave Sunday. Not looking forward to cleaning the Jeep up after a slop fest.

Only apple weather shows it I think. Everything else says flurries. Sure hope that 1/2" of rain comes after we leave Sunday. Not looking forward to cleaning the Jeep up after a slop fest.
I'm not sure how many times you have been to Harlan, but it's an unspoken law that if you stay more than one day it will rain.

Replaced battery and starter, lubed driveshafts and TREs, packed wheel bearings, replaced the heims on my ram, took out the backseat, and changed the oil last night.

I also realized I don’t have a crappy top to run for this weekend. I think I got rid of all my TJ bikini tops. Anyone have a TJ bikini top or LJ frameless top they want to get rid of?

09D4EBEE-2F93-4E9F-824F-8AF9BC4C0A2A.jpeg

there were tons of people looking for cabins. Did you find someone for it already? Dont cancel it yet.
As Jimbo mentioned, Samuel and myself are joining them to open up a cabin for anyone that may want it. It is Cabin #5 and it says it will sleep 5-6 folks. Let me know who wants it and I will contact the campground To swap it up.

Just talked to the campground about cabins and the weekend to confirm everything was working.

They had my cabin as Friday-Sunday, I'm not sure how they dropped my thursday night reservation but they did and someone else is in it. So I may need to reserve another cabin for Thursday night, or jump in with someone that night.

Cabin Breakdown goes like this:

Elk - Nancy from KY
Rooster - Anthony from KY
Judy's Place - Nick
Lindas Bear - Austin from KY
Rileys - Jill from KY
Deer - Jeffery Smith
Pappys - Brooks
Cabin 2 - Nick
Cabin 3 - Mike Cox
Cabin 4 - Dale Hyatt
Cabin 5 - Jeff Blazer
Cabin 6 - Roger C4wheel

Cabin 10 - Taylor Deaton from KY

Names in Bold are ORSC related I, the others I'm not sure.

They opened the gas station back up accross the street and they have a restaurant open now.

The Campground also has maps to some wild horses and waterfalls accross the mountain on hwy 2010.

Last edited: