OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We'll have a group meeting at Bill and Frans in Newberry at 6:00 am Thursday so probably on the road at 7:00.

That should be:
Me
Dad
Dj
Brooks
Tripp
Tim?
Art?
Calli?

Who else from Columbia area leaving Thursday?

pulling shirt sizes from the attendees list and sending it to the shirt company in about 5 minutes, if you have any other shirts you want speak now or forever hold your pieces.

We'll have a group meeting at Bill and Frans in Newberry at 6:00 am Thursday so probably on the road at 7:00.

That should be:
Me
Dad
Dj
Brooks
Tripp
Tim?
Art?
Calli?

Who else from Columbia area leaving Thursday?
Remove the question mark for me...LowRider and I are anxious to get there.

the camaro one is pretty funny. the part about why you can't have a baby seat in the back of a mustang might make to pee your pants.

back on topic. There is suppose to be a mine that you can go to and I would like to see the train depot since I missed out on that part last year. oh and Crack fries ftw!!!!

Total was 72 this year. Sorry, my account was compromised somehow today and we had to lock out my username while we cleaned up the mess.

Got 12 lbs of powdered sugar and two cases of funnel cake fries in the freezer, along with the little baggies! Should be a good time.

Is the mine the one right as you come in the park on the left? Or something out a ways. I'm looking forward to checking out the putney side at least once this year.