OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

Got my two blown out trailer tires replaced today. Got the driveshaft ready to weld up. Going to go thru it real well this weekend and next week and will be ready to go.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I need to swap out the LT spares I bought on the way home last year with the used STs I have. I'll have 3 spares this year. Hopefully won't need them.

Pic of the Dairy Bar on 4-11-15
2015-04-11_10-07-02_874_zpsujpra7vg.jpg
The showers were being redone behind the dairy bar but the ones at the rail road tracks are in good shape, I was told last year that if you pay to camp in the park you can use the showers because the park help pay for them to be built.

Tried calling just now, but they are not in yet. I'm interested to hear this about the bathrooms, there was no discussion about it when I was asking about the campground....

AND REMINDER, ONLY 2 MORE DAYS TO REGISTER!!!

Registration ends April 15th!

The showers were being redone behind the dairy bar but the ones at the rail road tracks are in good shape, I was told last year that if you pay to camp in the park you can use the showers because the park help pay for them to be built.
Good deal. Thanks for the confirmation on the bath house up the road.

Just called and got a progress report on the bathhouse.

They had most of the pipes bust in the shower house this winter and are replacing them. They got all the parts last friday and they said that they should be finished before we come up. If we are not we are welcome to use the new bathhouse up near the trailhead. She also said that if we want to we can transfer all of our sites up to the other camp area no problem if the bathhouse isnt ready. She asked me to call up next monday and get a progress report and we would go from there.

She said they they should have them ready by OSCAR, if not we have a backup plan.

So, what's the idea behind the Dairy Hut? Looks like they are trying to get it up and going and then tie into the old one and make a Dairy House?