OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

More GREAT NEWS!! GR8Tops out of Lexington, SC will be sponsoring us again this year. They are sending us a Certificate for a Jeep Jacket of your choice!

Thanks for hopping onboard again this year!

Gr8TopslogoTemplate.jpg

I would assume the plumbing is under slab...but even with that the way that stuff is set up it wouldn't take a half *** plumber more than a week to re-plumb that whole building from the outside, reusing the existing drains.

Great to see so many great sponsors listed through here. I have used a lot of them over the years.

Looks like I finally get to come home from Seattle tomorrow. Now to make a carbide insert cutting tool that cuts a toyota driveshaft spline. Then it is as easy as sitting at a mill for hours splineing all new axle shafts for the buggy. Hopefully I can get it all knocked out. This will be the last ride for a while as we are moving to a new house after the ride and not long after that comes a new baby boy. Guess I better start planning kid buggy builds.

So, now that registration is closed... We are exactly two weeks away from leaving...

Who's leaving out when? I hope to roll out of Greenwood around 7:30 AM Thursday the 30th. I had thought of leaving Wednesday night but it's looking like I will have a Dynamics final that evening...

Nikkerneese, when will you be leaving? Would like to have someone in tow with me just in case. Hate rolling solo but it's been done before...