Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

OSCAR 2 SCHEDULE
Brought to you by Clemson 4wheel Center and OffroadSC.com

Wednesday April 3rd

Registration Tent open Wednesday Evening

Thursday April 4th

Registration Tent open 8AM

Trail Rides Throughout the Day

Friday April 5th

Registration Tent open 8AM

RC Rock Crawl

Saturday April 6th

Registratoin Tent open 8AM

10:00 AM OSCAR 2 Photo at the Heli Pad

11:00 AM Clean Sweep in Lions Den Sponsored by Carolina Driveline.

7:00 PM BBQ DINNER @ Evarts Campground

Sunday April 7th

Last Day to Pickup Shirts and Packets. Last call at 10AM.

Last edited:
Schedule looks good Brooks. I'm curious about the Lions Den event...what are the "judges" going to be basing their votes on?
we are working on that at the moment, if yall have any suggestions please share.

Is White Tail open?
From my reading the area new the old mining equipment is open, not sure if the trail is. I'll check on that. Any other suggestions for a good pic location?

01tj

we are working on that at the moment, if yall have any suggestions please share.

From my reading the area new the old mining equipment is open, not sure if the trail is. I'll check on that. Any other suggestions for a good pic location?
I was just telling Harvey that if the trail wasn't open I wouldnt be going all the way over there for a picture. He suggested the helicopter pad on the way to the Lions Den Challenge.

I was just telling Harvey that if the trail wasn't open I wouldnt be going all the way over there for a picture. He suggested the helicopter pad on the way to the Lions Den Challenge.
I was trying to figure out where that helipad is on the map. that was my first thought, but I couldnt think of where it was.

Definitely...that's a long haul if its closed. Not to mention it'd be great to the a lot of us together at Lion's Den rather than being spread out all over the place!

Just gave Dairy Hut a heads up that we would have around 70 people up there next week and we wanted to make sure there were enough funnel cake fries to make it through the week. She said they would stock up:grinpimp:

Just gave Dairy Hut a heads up that we would have around 70 people up there next week and we wanted to make sure there were enough funnel cake fries to make it through the week. She said they would stock up:grinpimp:
Good thinkin cause I know I will probably end up spending 40 bucks or more there next weekend lol

01tj

Might need to tell someone to clean the fawking bathrooms!!