Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

I ordered 3. Then I ordered 1 a few weeks later through paypal. I am certain that no email for the first 3 was recieved. I did recieve one for the solo ticket however. Thx Greg.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Anyone missing tickets, PM me the email address you used when you registered and I'll work with you to get the tickets to you.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad people posted up about the cooker. I better get mine installed. Then if I can keep it running and together long enough I can have a hot meal. Matt, bring your rzr. I need something to ride after I break my stupid little buggy.

New steering parts should be here early next week. The front end goes back together this weekend. Hopefully I can finally have a decent ride in this thing before I pull the motor and trans and cut it in half in a couple weeks for a rebuild. :weld:

I am glad people posted up about the cooker. I better get mine installed. Then if I can keep it running and together long enough I can have a hot meal. Matt, bring your rzr. I need something to ride after I break my stupid little buggy.

New steering parts should be here early next week. The front end goes back together this weekend. Hopefully I can finally have a decent ride in this thing before I pull the motor and trans and cut it in half in a couple weeks for a rebuild. :weld:
I'm ready to see the fireant on the trails!

Got some questions for the participants, Trying to finalize a schedule for the week/weekend. What do yall think about the RC Rock Crawl sometime on Friday, and the Lions Den Clean Sweep on Saturday morning at 10:00am?

BBQ Dinner is 7:00pm at The Campground on Saturday night.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Got some questions for the participants, Trying to finalize a schedule for the week/weekend. What do yall think about the RC Rock Crawl sometime on Friday, and the Lions Den Clean Sweep on Saturday morning at 10:00am?

BBQ Dinner is 7:00pm at The Campground on Saturday night.
Sounds good to me.

I'm ready to see the fireant on the trails!
Me too! It has been out a few times, but my steering system has sucked everytime. On the last trip the steering was backwards. left was right. :grin: Then my cooling fan wouldn't turn on and my axle shafts popped out. The one before that my steering shaft snapped in two, you had to be a man to turn it. I broke 3 out of 4 axle shafts, and the engine started smoking. Both seats were heated for the two trips though :cheers:

I have addressed everything except the engine. I just don't have time to tear it down or replace it so I will be doing a little mosquito control while there.

Me too! It has been out a few times, but my steering system has sucked everytime. On the last trip the steering was backwards. left was right. :grin: Then my cooling fan wouldn't turn on and my axle shafts popped out. The one before that my steering shaft snapped in two, you had to be a man to turn it. I broke 3 out of 4 axle shafts, and the engine started smoking. Both seats were heated for the two trips though :cheers:

I have addressed everything except the engine. I just don't have time to tear it down or replace it so I will be doing a little mosquito control while there.
good to hear. is it locked? for some reason I was thinking you used lsd diffs. Are you bringing any spare shafts?

LSD in the front. Spool in the back. I don't have spare shafts because they are custom machined to work and spare parts suck to get. I believe that the breakage was due to poor design and manufacturing. I have since beefed them up a good bit. Once I rebuild with the new suspension I will have to make all new shafts so it doesn't make sense to go through the trouble now. The new shafts are 1.5" 0.250 wall DOM and the old ones were 1" 0.120 wall HREW. I will just not try to follow rock bouncers on this trip.