Offroad SC Annual Ride 2013 (O.S.C.A.R.2)

sounds like it has been wet, but I hope it dries up a good bit, they are calling for near 70 next Saturday. I think this far out its all a crap shoot.

I hate you Nick. No really. haha

I have been watching the weather and it's looking pretty wet this week up there. LOOKS like we should have pretty good weather coming in Sunday and lasting all week according to the extended forecast. I really hope so. I can't take another trip like last September.

01tj

I hate you Nick. No really. haha

I have been watching the weather and it's looking pretty wet this week up there. LOOKS like we should have pretty good weather coming in Sunday and lasting all week according to the extended forecast. I really hope so. I can't take another trip like last September.
You don't want to look like Lay going through Punisher last weekend?:grin:

yes, they will be posted this weekend, and they will also be included in your registration packet. Be sure to stop by OffroadSC's OSCAR Tent in the Evarts campground to pickup your packet!

I haven't really tried to see if it would fit with the buggy yet. I Imagine it would be pretty tight. 18ft equipment trailer....

And, I will have my toolbox on the front with parts/tools since were going to Harlan. Long ride to not have any kinda spares...

I hear ya man, I was just messing with ya. Kinda wish I had bought one a few years back so I'd have it for situations like this...

Sent from my Obama phone....

New Information for OSCAR 2013!

Your registratoin packet will be very important this year. It will include your T-shirt, Trail Map, Meal Ticket, various gift certificates, and your OSCAR Challenge Card. It will have slots for 7 codes. You will need to collect all 7 codes in order to be entered into the OSCAR CHALLENGE PRIZE DRAWINGS.

These 2' Diameter Signs will be displayed around the park and you will need to get the 4 digit code from each one and record it on your OSCAR Challenge Card. On Saturday night you will turn in your card and that will be your entry into the drawing. There will also be some regular prizes that will not require these codes.

Here is what you will be looking for:

2clemsmdm.gif

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The offroadsc sign will be at the registration tent. So when you stop in to get your packet, you will be able to write that one down and see exactly what the signs physically look like.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Brooks, I only recieved one ticket via email. Still waiting on the other 3. Are they important?
If you registered all 4 at the same time, you would have only gotten one email. On that one email there should be one attachment with all 4 tickets in it. If you are missing tickets, post up and I will work with you to make sure you have them. Yes they are important, you need to bring them to pick up your packet. And no, several copies of one ticket will not get you several packets, the tickets are individually tracked.