October 14-16 MCJ Camping Trip

Well when it rains it pours....looks like due to some stupidity when I was a kid, my NY driving privledges were suspended which in turn suspended my SC license. So, unless that gets resolved before the trip....I may be out on this one unless someone has room for a rider....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
what is the word on this? I'm trying to get a final tally early this week to plan for the camping spot on friday night.

Looks like I'll be going to Gulches instead. Good cchance I'll be working Friday so the trip will be cut too short for me to justify driving that far. This may change and if it does I'll have to play catch up.

I am out officially...Still have the busted rear shock and no $$....Good news is I got the RTT fabric back on the base today and it looks like it did coming out of the box, so its back up and runnign...

For those leaving friday there will be a group leaving chapin at 12:00 and we will be meeting the rest on the road on the way up. We plan to camp off of I40, location still to be determined. There are a few options in the area, but it will depend on whats taken.

Saturday we will run Hurricane Creek, visit max patch, run Paint creek, depending on time run horse creek. Then we will be camping at the Hot Springs campground on the French Broad River.

Food:

Friday Night will be chili and hotdogs. I figure I can provide the Chili and we can get yall to bring the dogs, buns, chips, ect.

Sat mornging: Breakfast... we can do it as a group or each, what do yall want?

Sat lunch : On your own, we will probably eat on the trail.

Sat Dinner: Iron horse Station Restaurant in Down Town Hotsprings

Sunday morning: we can either eat on the road on the way home, or if we run horse creek that day we can eat in downtown hotsprings at one of the cafes.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'd like to do breakfast like we did at Windrock if its ok with you. Pancakes and sausage or Bacon? I'll bring shake and pour and syrup, and i'll bring chips for Friday night. I have at least 2 two liter drinks and cups left in the club's stuff. I'll get some more plates.

I'd like to do breakfast like we did at Windrock if its ok with you. Pancakes and sausage or Bacon? I'll bring shake and pour and syrup, and i'll bring chips for Friday night. I have at least 2 two liter drinks and cups left in the club's stuff. I'll get some more plates.
sounds good for me with breakfast. I can bring the cooker. Sausage links are easier to work with because they dont have so much grease like patties and bacon.

Jimmy said he is bringing fire wood for sat night.

I'll try to bring a little bit and something to light it with.

Larry, do you want to get some lunch on friday in chapin?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm having second thoughts about going. Maybe it's the rainy day, but I may stick around here. Do a day at Gulches, watch the clemson game.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Jimmy said he is bringing fire wood for sat night.

I'll try to bring a little bit and something to light it with.

Larry, do you want to get some lunch on friday in chapin?
Sounds good, just say when and where. I was thinking we were leaving earlier so should have plenty of time.

Sounds good, just say when and where. I was thinking we were leaving earlier so should have plenty of time.
well, ya know if we arent waiting on shane we could go ahead and roll up that morning. We could take a short stint on the blue ridge parkway if we wanted to.

I think the people remaining can leave anytime friday morning except for jimmy who is meeting us at camp friday afternoon.