October 14-16 MCJ Camping Trip

JR
Brooks & Andrea
Larry & Burgundy
Greg
Linus (late saturday)
Shane
Jimmy and Julie

looks like jimmy and julie are going to join us on this run again too.

We have reserved two camp spots, if any more show up we will need to think about getting a third spot. Let us know.

alright, I reserved a third camp site for saturday night. We will pay for that one when we get there.

We discussed having the club pay for the campsites, that will only include MCJ club members. So we will work out how we will do that when the time comes.

JR
Brooks & Andrea
Larry & Burgundy
Greg
Linus (late saturday)
Shane, Lorri, and Will
Jimmy and Julie
Jimbo and Cate

Thats 8 trucks. We are getting to about the size limit for these trails. If you are interested in going still let us know, but we are nearing capacity.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Hah, I met Jimbo at Gulches during the GGT event. Good to see we'll meet again. Looking forward to the trip. Hope it's not too cold or rainy.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh, and linus. You can just come to greenville this weekend for the marine corps mud run here. That way you will be available for the trip.

who out of this group can leave friday morning? hoping to leave from the chapin exit around 10am.

JR
Larry & Burgundy
Greg
Shane, Lorri, and Will
Jimbo and Cate

Lori is teaching until 1145 on beltline....I dont think we can make it to chapin by then. If she decides not to come, then yes, I can be there at noon...

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Any thought yet on food? Do you know any good places we absolutely have to try in the area or are we going to be treated to some more awesome dutch oven cooking?