New Smartphones

I had to warranty a lifeproof several times before I gave up. The only thing they are good at is keeping water out. They don't last long, they don't stay water tight very long, they aren't very shock resistant, and they are crazy pricey.

Don't really know what you are doing to yours but mine is two years old. The first one wore out around the edges and they sent me a new one. I am pretty rough on a phone but I don't use it for a hammer or anything.

Runner around the edges kept pealing allowing the screen cover to peel up. The little goretex covers for the ear piece and mouthpiece also liked to fall apart. Biggest complaint was the dumbass adapter to use the audio jack. I use my phone for audio constantly and it become too much of a pain. Went through a few of those as well.

Get a good case...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Ive had several. My lifeproof is nice and slides in and out of the pocket easy, but the rubber around it had started to peel. I dropped it a million times in that case and it always protected it. Otterbox sucks. I had the defender case and dropped it and the entire screen was shattered and wouldnt work. I would never get anything else but a lifeproof.

I know nigga, what im saying is do we need that or a out in the open vote on a member to hammer once a month. It would eliminate all the thread cluttering and texting during work

Yeah I've the the 5 and my wife has the 5s. Just thinking about going a different route this time. The iphone doesn't really have anything specifically awesome to offer.

What would be considered "awesome" in phones these days? For me the "touch" of the iPhone seems to be superior. It moves when I want it to and doesn't seem as touchy as friend's droids.