Mean Green

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394393025.231092.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394393038.858374.jpg

Well supercharger upgrade complete. I am at 13 AFR @ WOT and 14.5-15 at idle. I stood on her good today. I do have a rear caliper that's seized so I'm gonna look into the 78 Cad Eldorado Calipers as Chris Durham told me they would be a direct fit and actually have some sort of parking brake integrated. I hope that's for reals. My coolant also looks like its full of rust so that's going to get flushed before Oscar.

My fricking soft top just completely fell apart where the fabric is sewn to the plastic locking rail. It's a Bestop Supertop and I didn't even get 5 yrs out of it. Hell it was probably only on the jeep for 2 of them. It ripped everywhere I touched it.

I lost the receipt for these Chevy calipers that I have on my rear axle. Do y'all know what year Chevy calipers are so popular on these disk brake swap kits? All I remember is they are 80s something front calipers.

I put in 85 Burb with Big Block and it looks to be the same. The only difference is the angle of the hose clearance indentation. I think my hose is long enough to work fine. Thx

I ordered some Be Coolant from Summit Racing and received it 15hrs later on standard shipping. I have never even heard of receiving something that fast. Ordered last night at 11:00, received today at 2:00. Howyadoing

Summit is money if it shows it is at the appleing?, Ga site. It will be here next day. And, most parts are there it seems. When I was having so many issues with my push rods two years ago I had a new order every day for a week.