MCJ @ Windrock OHV, TN September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

We talked about the trip a bit, and decided she would have more fun if she sat this one out and waited for the OBX trip later in september. Wheeling difficult trails for 4 days with nothing else to do isnt her idea of a perfect weekend haha.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There should be 5 in my group, two rigs, just need 1 campsite. Has anyone talked to Miller?

The weather was looking good. Now says rain all weekend...

Last edited:
Is there going to be an extra seat to ride shotty in? Still not sure If I can, but if I can swing it, I might want to ride along with someone....

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll be camping (one man tent). My dad is coming down from Ohio to ride Sat and Sun then leave Monday. I was going to get him a cabin but they are all booked. But they sent me to a nice bed and breakfast that is only 2 miles up the road.

http://www.windmillinnbedandbreakfast.com/

Figured I would let everyone know in case they are looking for a good place to stay. They still had rooms as of today. (and maybe we can catch some football in my dad's room, lol).

Can everyone leaving thursday leave by 2pm? I think this is the crew leaving thursday:

Brooks
JR
Gillis
Greg
Ricky

Can all of yall leave by 2pm from the Chapin Exit?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I can head out at that time. But I will be leaving from greenville so I will coordinate to join you as you pass by i85 or somewhere close. Will you guys be coming up 26?