MCJ @ Windrock OHV, TN September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If ya'll camp the night before, we'll probably leave early Friday morning and meet you along the way. I'd like to get up there early enough to get to ride some Friday.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll bring the IPAD and gametracker. It's such a small game (Troy), that it won't be televized. I have never been up there so I don't even know if I'll get a data signal. Oh well.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'll bring the IPAD and gametracker. It's such a small game (Troy), that it won't be televized. I have never been up there so I don't even know if I'll get a data signal. Oh well.
I think we had cell signal in the campground at Windrock. I know in Harlan you only get it on top of the mountain.

you going to throw a budget boost and some mud tires on before windrock?

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
What is the best website to go to for information about windrock? My dad and brother may meet me there (down from Ohio) and bring the camper. I just need to look up camping info.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Whether they come or not, what is the deal with tent camping. Do I have to reserve a spot or do I just take care of that when we get there?