MCJ @ Windrock OHV, TN September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

Primitive Camping (25)

$16 per night, 2 people
Each additional person over 15 yrs old, $3 per night, per person
Weekly Primitive Camping rate (minimum of 7 days) $100 + tax (excludes Holidays or Events)

Primitive Campsites have fire rings and bath house.
The rates above do not include state, local or hotel tax.

For a layout of the campground, please click Windrock Park Campground Layout.

For an aerial view of the campground, please click Windrock Park Aerial View

Trails you gotta hit: Trail 15 : aka Lil Mule: from the parking lot.. as you go up the mountain bike down hill access road.. its about 1/2 way to the left.
looks like this minus the dirty xj..mine before the pink paint job:
P1210006.jpg
its a fun trail but if it rained the night before it will be slick. Winches are required.
Lil Mule is the 2nd part of 15:
DSC_1881.jpg
DSCF0307.jpg
DSCF0311.jpg
Then theres trail 16.. for those that want to get dirty. Fun trail nothing challenging.
Trail 3 is hard..it got tore up really bad.
DSC_2282.jpg
heres looking down at the 1st half of trail 3.
DSCF0339.jpg
DSCF0362.jpg
Trail 4 is fun one locker helps but not required.. some nice scenic pictures of the windmills there.
its got a cave, a old mining coal cart.
P7280128.jpg
trail 22 is really easy, very scenic:
P2020060.jpg
Trail 39 is really tough
P7280088.jpg

theres tons more cool stuff to do there. i wish i could go.

Looks like I am officially out of the running on this one. Damn renters went AWOL on me and have not paid....So Im having to cover two mortgages this month and maybe next as well...

Any one need a 2 bedroom, one bathroom house on about 3/4 acre in elgin? has a nice big yard and a little shed in the back yard. Appliances included....$750 a month...

Last edited:
hahaha....naw...I know where they are...they are still in the house....the bastards...if they are not out on the first though, I may take you up on that offer :)

I'm 100% going on this one. Ordered the weld on bead lock kit today (wouldn't even think about going there without) and will be installing immediately after arrival and then doing some minor repair from the last trip. I'm considering driving up Thurs. afternoon, not sure yet, but regardless I'll ready to thrash when I get there! \m/

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm 100% going on this one. Ordered the weld on bead lock kit today (wouldn't even think about going there without) and will be installing immediately after arrival and then doing some minor repair from the last trip. I'm considering driving up Thurs. afternoon, not sure yet, but regardless I'll ready to thrash when I get there! \m/
We were making a list tonight for who's going and who needs sites. Let Brooks know if you want him to reserve a spot for you. We're trying to get them all together.

I reserved 4 campsites in the overflow section because they said there is more shade there. We are a bit farther from the bathroom but she suggested it and said it would be nicer. No deposit needed.

The camp sites are $16 per night

Wheeling is $17 per day per person

Right now It looks like:

Brooks
Larry & Burgundy
JR
Greg
Ricky

If there is anyone I'm missing let me know.

I'll have an open seat if anyone wants to ride.