MCJ Uwharrie Christmas Crawl December 13-15

We are confirmed for the private ride. We will be meeting the owner between 11 and 12 at the Eldorado Outpost. My suggestion is that we eat breakfast before meeting or grab something at exit 92 and be ready to go at 8:00. That will put us at the outpost between 10:30 and 11:00, eat lunch there, gas up, and be ready to go.

This will be a guided ride with a driving and recovery instructor. It will be great for all of the new members going and everybody could learn a thing or two

Make sure we have you on the list for Friday morning. Since we're on a schedule for this ride, we won't be able to wait around at the meeting location. If for some reason you"re running late, you can meet us at the Eldorado Outpost on highway 109 near Troy, NC. We'll be on CB channel 4 as usual.
Since I just moved here Exit 92 is where exactly? :confused:

Just a reminder, CBs make it much easier to communicate on the trails as much of the area has poor cell signal. Also, many of the trails are long and if you get a flat it is no fun to limp back on the rim, be sure to bring a spare tire that fits your rig.

Getting down to the final days before the trip, and we need to get a final headcount of who will want to eat with us? For those that have paid for the trip we will be including Dinner Friday night, Breakfast Saturday, and Dinner Sat night.

menu looks like this:

Friday Dinner:
Hotdogs over the fire, home made chili, and chips

Saturday Breakfast:
Pancakes and Sausage Links

Saturday Dinner:
Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
(rice, chicken, sausage etc, we have made it in the past, its GOOD!)

Lunches will be on you, something that you can eat on the trail.

This is the most up to date list of people attending I have. Please let me know if something has changed.

Brooks
Larry
Darrel +3
Marc
Cain
Calli
Cole +1
Sam +1
Jimbo
Mike
Dj
Dick
Miller

So we will be making food for 18 as far as we know.

Burgundy, Patt, and Sarah will be coming up Saturday for the day, So meal totals are:

Friday 18
Saturday 21

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just rermember we need to be ready to roll at 8, not meeting at 8. We need to be at Eldorado in time to get lunch, air down, unload trailers, etc and meet the guide between 11 and 12.

Ok sounds good. ill be leaving Columbia Saturday at 6, so maybe I can catch up with yall on the trail Saturday. bummer to miss Friday though. ohwell

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Also wanted to remind everybody that I-20 around Alpine and Clemson (exits 76-80) is a mess because of construction. So, if you're coming through that area, give yourself some extra time to get to the meeting location.