MCJ Uwharrie Christmas Crawl December 13-15

I included a list of people that have confirmed they will be camping, Please let us know if you are not planning on coming but have paid already.

If we can get a group of 10 rigs that can meet up Friday morning we have the opportunity to go to a new offroad park right near Uwharrie.

Who all can meet us Friday morning at 8am?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
3 rigs for me. This place looks like it will a lot of fun. I need to let the guy know early this week, so let's get a count.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We are confirmed for the private ride. We will be meeting the owner between 11 and 12 at the Eldorado Outpost. My suggestion is that we eat breakfast before meeting or grab something at exit 92 and be ready to go at 8:00. That will put us at the outpost between 10:30 and 11:00, eat lunch there, gas up, and be ready to go.

This will be a guided ride with a driving and recovery instructor. It will be great for all of the new members going and everybody could learn a thing or two

Make sure we have you on the list for Friday morning. Since we're on a schedule for this ride, we won't be able to wait around at the meeting location. If for some reason you"re running late, you can meet us at the Eldorado Outpost on highway 109 near Troy, NC. We'll be on CB channel 4 as usual.