MCJ Uwharrie Christmas Crawl December 13-15

Hey guys, we finally have most of the details worked out on the Uwharrie Christmas Crawl trip.

We will be Camping at the Group Camp in Uwharrie National Forest. We will be posting camping details by Wednesday of this week.

We are meeting friday at 8am at EXIT 92 on I-20 at the Truck stop HERE
Just rermember we need to be ready to roll at 8, not meeting at 8. We need to be at Eldorado in time to get lunch, air down, unload trailers, etc and meet the guide between 11 and 12.

The campground has showers and bathrooms. We will be doing food for Friday and Saturday night and probably covering trail passes for Saturday. We will be sure after this week.

For those of you that don't want to camp there are local hotels within 30 minutes.

We will be doing a trail ride at a new offroad area near uwharrie on friday. We will be meeting the guide between 11 and 12 at the outpost.

Trails Range from Mild to Moderate and should be fun for most jeeps.

Here is the list of people confirmed for camping:

Brooks
Larry
Darrel +3
Marc
Cain
Calli
Cole +1
Sam +1
Jimbo
Mike
Dj
Dick
Joe

Friday Trail Ride Group List:

Brooks
Larry
Jimbo
Marc
Cain
Dick
Dj
Jake
Sam
Mike
Calli
Miller
Ken

So we have our 10 vehicle min for friday.

Last edited:
we have had a few people pay through paypal. If you have not paid and want to go please let us know ASAP. We will be taking money at the November meeting as well.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
One thing I forgot to mention last night, we need fire wood. Anybody that can bring some, please do. The property has a fire pit and it will most likely be cold. We also plan to cook over the fire Friday night. Bring roasting sticks if you have them.

Details added to the first post, we will be camping on the same weekend as we had originally planned. If you have any questions let us know.

I will be leaving Friday morning to head for the trails. We can arrange a meeting location and time if anyone else wants to go up Friday morning.

I'll be there, arriving friday morning. I guess I need to update the list at the top for anyone that is not still coming. Is anyone that has already paid not going to be coming because we changed to camping? My wife will not be coming.