MCJ Hot Springs Trip March 16-18

We'll meet you on the trail but need to know where. I also have a 12"dutch oven if you want me to bring it.
The one dutch ovenshould e plenty for the group as I will have my 10" if we need it.

We can meet yall at exit 37 (the Erwin, TN) Exit. I dont know a time yet. We plan to meet in newberry for breakfast at 8am and hopefully leave by 8:30.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The last time I looked, its said scattered or isolated thunderstorms. So we may not get wet at all .... or we will be soaked. I am planning on going rain or shine. Not sure about the rest. I didn't go last year and wish I had. So I don't want to miss this one thinking it will rain and then see another set of beautiful pictures that I missed out on.

Does someone have an EZ-UP? or two, just in case? Oh, and I'll bring the cards.

The Forecast doesn't look any better.... I'm starting to second guess this.... Rain is one thing Thunderstorms another.

Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 1pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 11pm, then a chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Southeast wind at 6 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We're going to be driving Friday so it doesn't matter. Saturday the chance is low, and scattered storms. It's normal 'summer' in the south...