March 25-27 - MCJ @ Bumpus Cove

Give me a shout im sure I can lend to a hand!
I think I am still in. My wife is out. I will camp one night. Probably head up with you guys on Friday at noon and drive back Saturday afternoon. I have a throttle position sensor that is going bad but I don't think it will stop be from going. Every now and then it pops my engine light on. AND I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME GET THE OLD ONE OUT.

So Have we cemented food yet? I know I am bringing 2-3 dozen eggs for breakfast, tons of water, some potatoes, some stuff for Lunch for Lori and I, and chipping in 10 bucks for the group dinner...anything else I need to bring? I am bringing my propane camping stove and some pots and pans as well. Anyone bringing coffee? I have some I can bring, but no way to make it....

So Have we cemented food yet? I know I am bringing 2-3 dozen eggs for breakfast, tons of water, some potatoes, some stuff for Lunch for Lori and I, and chipping in 10 bucks for the group dinner...anything else I need to bring? I am bringing my propane camping stove and some pots and pans as well. Anyone bringing coffee? I have some I can bring, but no way to make it....
I'll bring some coffee and percolator if we can use your stove. I'll be getting the food for the two dinners. JR is bringing a bunch of bacon, you are bringing eggs, and I'll have shake and pour. We need to make sure we have enough pans and stoves. I'll have one pan, and I can bring my stove too.

I talked to sam last night so we will have the two dutch ovens.

I'll bring my griddle, which can make 4-6 cakes at a time, and I have two small pans for eggs and bacon...You can def. use my stove for coffee :)

PS, the wife has been feeling like crap this week and decided to sit out this trip. So I have an open seat if somebody needs to ride. hint hint cole hint hint haha

I have a big canopy as well, it needs to be set up and is not "easy" as the newer ones, but it works....I can easily throw that in the back...

Croikey!! I go to work for a day and miss out on a page and a half of jibber jabber. :blah: :grin:

Yes Lafe, We can meet up somewhere on the road. Not working Friday so I may head up whenever. One day early? Two days early? :smokin: J/K.

I'm bringing a two burner gas stove and 1 large 14" sautee pan. Anyone planning on cooking with charcoal? I've got a 10 lb. bag I can bring, considering using it for the steaks but probably be doing a majority of cooking over open fire maybe since it's less stuff to bring.

Where's Cole?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Well, I talked to Brooks earlier, but because of my wife and I both being sick, and a change in work schedule, we won't be camping. I plan to come up early Saturday morning, stay through dinner and head back home.

Anybody else going Saturday?