March 25-27 - MCJ @ Bumpus Cove

We can all cook separately or together. What do yall want to do? Its always cheaper per person if you make alot of something.

Sam and I could whip up some good eats to feed probably 10 -15 people in the dutch ovens one night or we could grill. What do yall want to do?

Im good with either. I'll bring my little camping grill as well, and all my crap. Been a few years since I went camping. Im excited! I can grill up burgers, hot dogs or what ever. Still not sure if my wife is coming. Any other significants coming? It might be easier to convince her to come if other females will be there :)

I'm probably going to cook out steak for myself. I can always pick up more if someone else wants a fat, juicy, 18oz ribeye topped with mushrooms. :grinpimp: For some boot of course.

Breakfast food I'll bring about 10lbs of bacon, Polska Keilbasa....

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Is there anyone else going or wanting to go that would be towing? Brooks, can you check with 4x4grace and see what they normally do? If they don't have anything set up I'll start calling around to find a safe place to leave tow rigs, but need to know about how many will be there.

Is there anyone else going or wanting to go that would be towing? Brooks, can you check with 4x4grace and see what they normally do? If they don't have anything set up I'll start calling around to find a safe place to leave tow rigs, but need to know about how many will be there.
I had forgotten to ask, I just posted up asking. I'll let you know. Hano might know too, hes the treasurer for Grace.

gillis is talking about going. he cant decide if he is going to trailer up there or drive his jeep up there so there is another possible tow rig

Excellent, this is shaping up to be a pretty cool trip. Anyone else planning to attend? We probably need to limit this to around 10-12 vehicles and thats alot because of the trail. So get in while the getting is good.

OOH. I wonder if I could swing that somehow. IT would be cutting it close. I would have to keg it and I am out of CO... I think it would be cost prohibitive right now. I am on a tight budget. I made a couple of large purchases lately... Plus wheeling with a tank of c02 and a keg isnt that fun.

OOH. I wonder if I could swing that somehow. IT would be cutting it close. I would have to keg it and I am out of CO... I think it would be cost prohibitive right now. I am on a tight budget. I made a couple of large purchases lately... Plus wheeling with a tank of c02 and a keg isnt that fun.
oh, I assumed you would bottle it and have a custom label by then. You got plenty of time:grin: