March 22-24 MCJ on the Georgia Traverse

I have identified additional camping locations along the route where we could possibly camp if time doesnt allow us to make it to the desired locations. If we leave out at 8-9am Friday, that would probably put us at the public campsite around 6pm.
Time changes this weekend so that will give some extra daylight.

I think we can definatly do some meals together. Looks like we would have:

If we want to we could have people sign up to claim a meal. And lunches would be on your own. I'm going to post this info on the first post and will update as we discuss.

Thursday
Dinner - Stop on the way up

Friday
Breakfast
Dinner

Saturday
Breakfast
Dinner

Sunday
Breakfast

I think we can definatly do some meals together. Looks like we would have:

If we want to we could have people sign up to claim a meal. And lunches would be on your own. I'm going to post this info on the first post and will update as we discuss.

Thursday
Dinner - Stop on the way up

Friday
Breakfast
Dinner

Saturday
Breakfast
Dinner

Sunday
Breakfast
Ill do omelets for dinner for Friday night. I just need a good head count and a little help in the kitchen.

“For anyone that is interested I just spoke with the blue ridge ranger district and the portion of Flatlands that was challenging is closed and will remain closed until they are able to repair it. If you look at their map it is show black (not open to public). There is no gate but they do not want anyone on it.” Update on flatlands road

With that being said, I may be revising our meetup spot on Thursday. We may try to go ahead and head to the public camping field that we mentioned earlier