M416 Trailer Build

What model tent is that? Who did you purchase it through? Is it going to be at the expo on the 30th?
I'll have the same tent on display at the Spring Offroad Fest on April 30 on top of my FJ Cruiser on a BajaRack Expedition model rack. I'm planning to do a similar trailer build to Brooks but haven't gotten around to it yet. There are 4 different RTTs that I carry. You can see more specs and info on them in my webstore @ http://www.southeastoverland.com/merchandise.html. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm also considering a group buy for OffroadSC.com on tents and racks if anyone is interested but I'll start a new thread for that. </thread hijack> Thanks!

if its not raining when I get home tonight, i'm going to set the tent up to get the sleeping bag out of it and air it out. I'll snap some pics in the yard of it setup.

just got around to airing out the tent and getting my sleeping bag out of it. I have a full review of the tent coming, but here are some shots to give you an idea of what I'm workin with.

It rained nearly 6" of rain in 12 hours and Andrea and I stayed high and dry. Setup is a breeze and takes about 3 minutes, take down takes about 5-10 depending on perfect you want it.

Attachments

Hey did they get it finished yet? How about some pics.
So... I wouldnt say its finished yet, but its done enough to bring it on the trip. We leave tonight so it was a push to get it this far. There was some miscommunication with the aluminum guy on the end caps, but it will work just fine. I plan to mount the tent up about 2" on a raised mount, but didnt have time to do it yet.

Attachments

So... I wouldnt say its finished yet, but its done enough to bring it on the trip. We leave tonight so it was a push to get it this far. There was some miscommunication with the aluminum guy on the end caps, but it will work just fine. I plan to mount the tent up about 2" on a raised mount, but didnt have time to do it yet.
Looks good. Have fun!

If they just chopped the lunette ring off and welded a ball hitch reciever on the shaft then your in luck. Midwestmilitary.net carries in house reproduction lunette assemblies. They aren't cheap, $185.00. Omix Ada also carries reproduction pieces made by MD Juan but, they are for the MB trailer (WWII trailer) but, I am unsure if those parts will work on the M416 trailer. For cheaper solutions check Ebay and G503 trailer forum. If the butchered your tounge and landing leg casting assembly you'll have to watch ebay and forums such as G503 to find a good used one.