Koh 2015

They would still be waiting if they didn't, the format needs some serious redirection. No pun intended.
Muhahahahahahahahahaha

I feel like they did that because had they not nobody would have finished in the alotted 14 hrs. The cars had already ran the trail on lap 2. The cars in the line would have been able to bypass on lap 3 also. I really don't see it as a big deal. However, I would have loved to watch those guys make the cars sitting an obstacle and drive over some ****.

Apparently slawson did a u-turn and almost his Campbell's pit and threw **** all over them. reading what some were saying off jesse Haines facebook page, a lot of racers are pissed at how the top names get off with doing whatever they want and the officials turn the other cheek and always change rules in the middle of a race.

Something needs to change with the bottlenecks and pile ups that happen every year. 17 of 120 finished the race, I'm sure that number would be higher if there wasn't such a huge pile up.

seemed to be a lot of guys with fuel problems this year too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Jackhammer Issues thread sounds like a bunch of rich newbs don't know how to drive(not that i do either). One guy even said It looked like special olympics. He said they needed to save their $500,000 and buy a $4500 yota and learn how to drive and pic lines. Only the top 4400 cars cleared and the 4600 class made better decisions than most of the 4400 class. Gas it, let off, same line, gas it, let off, same line, gas it, let off, same line etc.

I was digging around on Pirate and they are bagging on Tripp pretty bad. "who's that southern guy who's mic is way louder than everyone else". "southern people talk funny". "if I turn my volume down so Trip didn't blow my speakers I couldn't here anyone else" HAHAHAHAHAHA

I got on there last night ans started reading about the jackhammer debacle and chit chat had a long *** thread about koh

Honestly the audio did suck this year.. But hey they are improving.

I was digging around on Pirate and they are bagging on Tripp pretty bad. "who's that southern guy who's mic is way louder than everyone else". "southern people talk funny". "if I turn my volume down so Trip didn't blow my speakers I couldn't here anyone else" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like a lot of people are pissed at Slawson and Dave for not Dq'ing him. 2 illegal fuel stops in the desert, plus roosting Cambells crew not once but twice. Shannon posted about it on FB and basically said he took the high road.

I think why it's an issue too is he's done and gotten away with things in the past that weren't so ethical.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So if you run out of gas, what is the correct procedure for getting fuel? or was his brother not his codriver?
Brother was codriver. Last year they talked about Miller running to get the replacement orbital (I think that's what it was) and never said anything negative. Is parts and fuel different?

There is a rule that all fuel stops must be on a hazmat approved area (tarped spot) to prevent contamination upon fuel spillage. Basically fancy pants talk to keep the greenies happy(ish).

All said and done I loved watching the race I thought the switching away from some of the action was bad but it sure beats spending alot of money driving out to see it. I would pay to see it if I had too, Great job to Miller

I enjoyed what I could catch. I couldnt get it to load using the internet option on my wii at the house, so I had it on the ipad playing when I was near it.