Koh 2015

Gilstrap thru back door. But, out of vehicle. Broke. Pretty sure he popped a trans or motor.

Adler approadching. Miller physically 7th and diggin'

Miller thru start/finish. Half of the guys between him are having to hit back door. Slawson now 3rd. Presumably Miller will be 4th soon.

Miller leading but being re routed along with all 3rd lap racers around Jackhammer. Strange stuff here. Format is no good here

Last year it was chocolate thunder that was bad.

Tim is 4343 I believe. Only ford powered car in the race I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty badass the Campbell's all race like they do. I'm sure they're mrs Campbell is a nervous wreck

Dynamite dave got a shout out by miller.

Lost steering pump and had to rig something up in last pit.

Randy slawson 1st
Erik miller 2nd
Levi Shirley 3rd

Said he got about 90 miles but had fuel pump issues.

Tim 4343 had fueling issues to, said the fuel he was using from Cali was boiling in the rail and would only allow him to go 5 miles at a time.

Seemed like it was pretty brutal this year. Only 17 ppl finished in allowed time. Jackhammer was a nightmare with the top guys skipping it altogether.

Said he got about 90 miles but had fuel pump issues.

Tim 4343 had fueling issues to, said the fuel he was using from Cali was boiling in the rail and would only allow him to go 5 miles at a time.

Seemed like it was pretty brutal this year. Only 17 ppl finished in allowed time. Jackhammer was a nightmare with the top guys skipping it altogether.

I didn't understand the rule change, how did those on the third lap get to go around jackhammer?