Koh 2015

This is what won the "every man challenge" bc a $100k rig is what your average joe can afford to race
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423232148.400170.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the fact they let rigs like that compete... why have an "every man challenge" if the average joe has no chance to compete. I didn't even bother watching it. I would MUCH rather see a leaf sprung toyota trying to bomb the flats with a beat up cherokee next to it.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I hate the fact they let rigs like that compete... why have an "every man challenge" if the average joe has no chance to compete. I didn't even bother watching it. I would MUCH rather see a leaf spring toyota trying to bomb the flats with a beat up cherokee next to it.
Don't have time to look it up right now so there may be limitations, but it would be nice to at least be "stock appearing". Factory sheet metal, factory frame between the axles, something like that.

Miller was 3 ish minutes ahead of wayes after lap one. Took a long pit and back door to start second lap. Winches back door. Wayes no pit. Should be new leader.

Wayes in the lead now. Adler second. Miller is the only one of the three to have taken back door. Wayes did not even pit for fuel on lap 1. Has a good lead. Miller is right behind Adler approaching quickly. #teameastcoast

Said that wayes came through in 3wd, may be down an axle.

I forgot about Tom Wayes, he's a badass. I have the old CRAWL issue with his fj40 buggy in it that i always thought was badass.

#725 just came across for lap one. Pretty good time for Chris IMO. Hope he gets a top 40 finish this year. I think that would be an accomplishment.

Gilstrap current leader. Miller 3rd. Had a wheel stud issue that will require attention. Adler 2nd I think.

Deere is cooking in the desert. Plow Boy caught fire.

Timmie had a fuel switch issue. Is back underway. Not doing too hot I don't think.